Preserve your memories
That favorite piece of kid art? Grandma's spoon collection? A prized jersey? A wrinkled movie poster that you just can't part with? That heirloom painting you are afraid to touch? We all have beloved 'things' hanging around that we don't know what to do with.
We create beautiful frames that will preserve and display your treasures. We use archival techniques and materials to make sure your pieces will last for generations.
- Conservation framing
- Object framing
- Object mounting
- Mat cutting
- Glass replacement
- Canvas Stretching
- Digital photo restoration
- Frame restoration
How about an update?
Sometimes, your walls just need some sprucing.
Have your family photos started to buckle in the frames they are in? We can fix that! Are your frames too small for your big space? We can fix that too! Sometimes, it just takes a trip to your friendly, local framer to polish up your walls and give your home a fresh, new feel.
What do we frame?
- Original and limited edition artwork
- Oil & acrylic paintings on canvas
- Paintings on board
- Pastels, sketches, watercolors, drawings
- Personal and family mementos
- Letters, newspaper and magazine articles
- Invitations and announcements
- Everything wedding
- Kid art
- Limited edition prints, fine art digital (giclée) prints
- Maps, posters
- 3-Dimensional objects
- Sports memorabilia
- Awards, ribbons, prizes
- Collectibles & collections
- Documents, licenses, certificates, diplomas
- Textiles, needlework., rugs, tapestries, quilts
- Big things, small things, practically all things